Read moreShow less
Hemp & Tea Tree Oil
Hemp & Tea Tree Oil has an antiseptic and regenerative effect on your skin. The protective and regenerative power of pure hemp seeds oil with 20% Australian Tea Oil combines a product that combines the benefits of both exceptional nature gifts. The oil does not contain synthetic perfume and is dermatologically tested.
Hemp & Tea Tree Oil - Where and for what it helps?
- these hemp cosmetics helps skin infections and molds of nails and nail beds
- reduces the risk of "athlete's foot" (foot dermatophytosis = mycosis)
- has beneficial effects on mouth ulcer, yeast infections (in the corners of the mouth, etc.)
- regenerates abrasions, insect bites, etc.
- prevents excessive skinning (helps with acne)
- acts antiseptically against dandruff and inflammatory disease of the hair roots causing the formation of large dandruff (skin decoupling due to inflammation)
- in the form of mouthwash helps to reduce the growth of bacteria in the mouth and the smell of the mouth, the formation of dental plaque (but there is a negative burning bitter taste).
Hemp & Tea Tree Oil - Active substance
- Hemp oil - Helps regenerate and soothe skin irritation. It mimics the skin, relieves the appearance of dry skin, cracking and acne.
- Tea tree oil - has antiseptic effects against bacteria and fungi. Helps prevent skin inflammation complications. It is suitable for skin care with a tendency to dermatitis and acne, but also for care of athletic feet (legs affected by mold).
Hemp & tea tree oil - Use
Apply enough oil on the affected area and apply gently to the skin. Repeat the application as needed, for the best effect we recommend at least 3-5 times a day. Oil can be used for washing, bathing and local use on the skin.